The Federal Voting Assistance Program website provides voting assistance for Service members, their families and overseas citizens.

Note: The Federal Voting Assistance Program encourages the use of the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) to start the absentee voting process, as it is standardized for use across all States and will extend your eligibility to receive a ballot for all Federal elections for at least one calendar year. The FPCA acts as both a registration and absentee ballot request form. We encourage our military and overseas voters to submit a new FPCA every year and when they move.