If your name has changed due to marriage or divorce, you may update your permanent voter registration record online at ovr.govote.tn.gov OR by completing and signing a Voter Registration Application, including the information in Section 10.

If your name has changed per Court Order, complete the Voter Registration Application and attach the Court Order. Form(s) should be either:

  • Mailed to or Hand-delivered to:
    625 High Street, Suite 113,
    Huntingdon, TN 38344

Your name change request must be signed and received by our office no later than five (5) days before an election in order to process the change.